The technique of use of the manual device set is based on the principle of electrical charging of the paint coming out of the gun with a high voltage (max 100 kV) sent to the needle at the tip of the gun, thanks to the cascade inside the gun body, and sprays the paint onto the material. Afterwards, the material is placed in the oven for the paint on the material at a temperature of 180ºC to 220ºC to melt, stick together and cook. The biggest advantage of the Corona method is that it is easy to use.
Manual Device Features
- The parts of the manual powder coating gun are detachable.
- Thanks to its light structure, it does not cause a problem for the user.
- Thanks to the head group, the paint spreads homogeneously.
- The risk of malfunction is minimized with the trigger system.
- The system has electrical and pneumatic equipment to operate.
- Thanks to its special panel design, it does not confuse the user.
- It has easy-to-use features.